In response to feedback from competitors and officials, the NSW Surf Board Riding Championships will go to a standalone format with a pre-qualification process through the Branch.
The Championships will be held in August to allow for greater participation from competitors who wish to contest other disciplines at the NSW Surf Life Saving Championships in March.
The 2015 SLSNSW Board Riding Championships will be held at Avoca Beach in the Central Coast branch.
For the purpose of clarification, SLSNSW advises of the following:
- NSW Surf Life Saving Championships – March 2015. There are no board riding events in Age, Masters or Opens Championships
- No points from board riding will contribute to Club’s overall point score at the March 2015 State Championships
- The NSW Surf Board Riding Championships are to be conducted in the same Branch as the 2015 NSW Surf Life Saving Championship
- Age groups are to be confirmed
Please see available documents below for the venue, entry fee, qualification process and divisions will be advised in the relevant Entry Circular.
- 22 August 2015, Overall Results
- 20 August 2015, 2015 NSW Board Riding Championships - Male Draws
- 20 August 2015, 2015 NSW Board Riding Championships - Female Draws
- 14 August 2015, Memo: 2015 NSW Board Riding Championships
- 6 August 2015, Memo: 2015 NSW Board Riding Championships Venue
- 8 July 2015, Circular 3405: 2015 SLSNSW Board Riding Championships Official Nominations
- 18 June 2015, Circular 3401: 2015 NSW Board Riding Championships
- 17 August 2015, Board Riders To Take on Avoca Beach Surf