The workshop is geared towards creating greater awareness of opportunities and individual abilities in 15-17 year old members.
Branches are encouraged to use this workshop as a method of recognising members who have the potential to develop skills further by working with like-minded youth.
The workshop is aimed at members who’s Clubs and Branches believe they have qualities that can be developed to enhance the future of the Club and Branch.
Aims of the workshop include:
- To create situations that promote fun learning experiences
- To create an awareness of current issues, pathways and opportunities
- To promote teamwork, communication skills and goal setting
- To develop confidence and self-esteem in a supportive environment whilst positively recognising members
- Provide opportunities for ideas to be exchanged
Participants will take part in focused learning seminars, presentations and workshops as well as some great fun activities and challenges.