The Best of the Best Surf Boat Challenge is one of the premier NSW surf boat events. The challenge includes crews from all six divisions, from each of the Regional/Branch Boat Series.
The event is perfectly timetabled to be contested between the NSW Championships and the Aussies and is a great end of season hit out for the state’s best crews.
Post Event Survey
We would appreciate if you could please participate in the post event survey. The survey is open to all competitors, participants and members and will provide valuable feedback for the running of future competitions.
Please complete survey here: surveymonkey.com/r/BekoBoBBoats
- 31 March 2016, Boat Crews Gunning For Beko Crown
North Narrabeen SLSC Post Event Function
- 24 March 2016, 2016 Beko Best of the Best Surf Boat Challenge - Event Guide
- 12 February 2016, Circular 3437: 2016 Best of the Best Surf Boat Challenge Officials Nominations
- 21 January 2016, Circular 3435: 2016 Beko Best of the Best Surf Boat Challenge (Updated Circular)
- 14 October 2015, Circular 3422: 2016 Best of the Best Surf Boat Challenge