- 1.0km swim - starting & finishing at North Steyne SLSC (minimum age 9) – starts at 9.15am
- 2.8km swim – triangular course to Shelly Beach/Fairy Bower & back to North Steyne Beach (minimum age 13) – starts at 10.30am
- Dash for Cash, back of break to the beach (200m approx) (Open Male & Female) Cash prize 1st, 2nd & 3rd – to be held after the completion of the 2.8km swim & you must have already completed either swim.
- Registration at North Steyne SLSC clubhouse from 8.00am - 10.00am
- 1.0km only swimmers - $30 on-line entry fee - $40 late entries on the day
- 2.8km only swimmers - $30 on-line entry fee - $40 late entries on the day
Entry to both swims $45 on-line - $55 late entries on the day
- Every swimmer receives a Zoggs cap. Certificates available on request.
- Zoggs prizes for 1st place male & female in each age group & G-Shock/ Baby G watches for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places overall for male and female in the main races. Other prizes may be awarded subject to the swim committee.
- Prizes presented after each race. Ocean Swim T-Shirts available for purchase at the Club.
- Entry forms available from North Steyne SLSC – www.northsteyneslsc.com.au or on-line at www.oceanswims.com
- Proceeds will go to the benefit of North Steyne SLSC Inc
- For further information or entry forms contact – 02 9977 6180 or firstname.lastname@example.org