Sydney Wet ‘n’ Wild Nippers Coordinator
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual with Surf Life Saving knowledge of Nippers programs, to coordinate our unique Sydney Wet ‘n’ Wild Nippers Program. You will have excellent communication skills to liaise effectively with participants, staff and volunteers and proven leadership skills coordinating similar programs.
Surf Life Saving NSW is the state’s primary water safety and rescue organisation and one of the largest volunteer movements in the country. We support more than 75,000 members in 129 clubs to serve the community through the provision of beach patrol services, coastal emergency response, training and education, sports and junior development.
Essential skills required
- Demonstrated experience coordinating similar programs
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to delegate tasks
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an Iconic Australian Organisation and be part of delivering a valuable community program. Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities or recruiting and managing volunteers is highly desirable.
Location: Surf Life Saving NSW Headquarters (Belrose) and Sydney Wet ‘n’ Wild (Prospect)
Position: Start date ASAP until end of March 2018 – 2 days of work (1 day a week at Belrose Head office and Sunday’s at Wet n Wild)
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 14 August 2017
How to apply:
- Send through a current copy of your resume and cover letter (no more than 2 pages)
- Review the position description and include a written response to the selection criteria including responses to each point (no more than 4 pages)
For further information on this role please contact Human Resources on (02) 9471 8017. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews following the closing date.