2017 IRB Season
IRB racing action returns to the beaches of NSW this coming Autumn/Winter and clubs have been working furiously to ensure that their gear and athletes are ready for battle.
The NSW IRB Premiership will be conducted over 4 weekends with the first round in the Hunter Branch at Caves Beach. The event then travels south to Mollymook for round 2, with the next round held at Ocean Beach and the final Premiership round held at Cape Hawke in the Lower North Coast Branch.
South West Rocks SLSC will host NSW’s IRB blue ribbon event the NSW IRB Championships.
Available Series Documents
- 21 February 2017, Circular 3491: 2017 NSW IRB Premiership and NSW IRB Championships Entry
- 17 February 2017, Circular 3490: 2017 NSW IRB High Performance Squad Nominations
- 24 November 2016, Circular 3488: 2017 NSW IRB Premiership Series Senior Officials Nominations
- 17 November 2016, Memo - 2017 IRB Season Dates and Venues
Specific event pages
Click on an event to find out more information about that specific event:
- Round one, Caves Beach | 29 & 30 April
- Round two, Mollymook | 20 & 21 May
- Round three, Ocean Beach | 3 & 4 June
- Round four, Cape Hawke | 17 & 18 June
- NSW IRB Championships, South West Rocks | 1 & 2 July
2016 Season Results
2016 Season Photos
- 2016 NSW IRB Championships - Mollymook
- Round 4 - South Maroubra
- Round 3 - Birubi Point
- Round 2 - Terrigal
- Round 1 - Caves Beach
Sports Events Coordinator, Luke Stigter p 02 9471 8000 f 02 9471 8001 e email@example.com