We currently have no social media competitions running.
SLSNSW Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- The promotion is in no way endorsed, or administered by Engine Swim.
- By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Any decisions made by Surf Life Saving NSW (SLSNSW) in regard to any part of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- SLSNSW reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of the promotion at any time.
- SLSNSW reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, illegal or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed.
- SLSNSW is not liable for any person’s inability to complete entry, and no responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website errors – proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- Comments or opinions expressed by SLSNSW do not necessarily represent the views of any of the promotion’s sponsoring brands, or their respective management or employees. Sponsor brands are not responsible for, and disclaim any and all liability for the content of this promotion.
- The prizes will be specified in each post, and are subject to change without notice.
- To enter a promotional prize draw, you must comment on a specified post on SLSNSW’s Facebook page. Comments must be made within the timeframe specified in each post to be eligible for the draw. The prizes, times and timeframes will vary for each prize draw.
- Any decisions of Surf Life Saving New South Wales in regard to any part of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Surf Life Saving New South Wales reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of the promotion at any time.
- Only entries received before a prize draw is made will be counted. The times of drawing a prize winner will vary.
- No bulk, third party or consumer group entries will be accepted.
- The winner of each prize draw will be selected from entries from SLSNSW’s Facebook or Instagram page.
- Limit of one prize per person.
- The winner of the prize draw will be announced publicly on SLSNSW’s Facebook and/or Instagram page. By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees that their Facebook and/or Instagram profile may be used if they are a prize winner.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, in whole or in part.
- Prizes will be deemed to be accepted once SLSNSW and the winner have established contact and SLSNSW has verified any details deemed necessary in accordance with these terms.
- SLSNSW reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or lesser value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- This competition is open to NSW residents only.
- If a prize has not been claimed by private messaging SLSNSW or emailing email@example.com within two days of being announced SLSNSW has the right to redraw the competition. SLSNSW’s decision on winners is final.
- Rules specific to each Competition are either displayed in a notice included on the Facebook post.
- To qualify to enter the Competition an entrant (“Competitor”) unless otherwise specified in a Competition Notice, must be 18 years of age or more.
- Competitors must fulfil all the requirements outlined in the post.
- The Competitor’s biographical details, names and photographs may be used for publicity purposes in all media by SLSNSW and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose. By entering this competition you agree to waive any rights you might have to or in such use of your name, image or likeness by SLSNSW.
- Unless otherwise specified prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and all components of the prize must be taken together.
If there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.