Australian Lifeguard Service Recruiting Now
Tired of the same old desk job and need a new challenge? Put down the pens, transform your office and make a difference with the leading lifeguard service in Australia.
The Australian Lifeguard Service (ALS) is recruiting now for positions in Bega, Port Stephens and Hawks Nest.
With more than 340 Lifeguards employed on 80 beaches across NSW the ALS continues to be the industry-leading Lifeguard provider in the state.
Whether you have a history in Surf Life Saving, experience in the surf or are just wanting to start out, you can have the career of a lifetime.
Why become a Lifeguard?
- Play an important role in the community
- Contribute to public water safety
- Lead an active, outdoor lifestyle
- Learn and develop rescue skills
- Work in a constantly changing environment that presents new challenges and new experiences
If you think you have what it takes and love spending time on the beach, apply for the 2013-2014 season.
Tue 12 Nov 2013