Central Coast Lifesavers Win Big at 2GO Awards
Congratulations to the Central Coast lifesavers who received awards at the Central Coast Sports Federation Awards held at Mingara on 16 November.
The awards recognise the achievements of Central Coast sports persons and organisations and Surf Life Saving was acknowledged in five categories.
Congratulations to the recipients:
- Central Coast Sports Event of the Year - NSW State SLSC Titles (Ocean Beach-Umina)
- Masters Sportsperson of the Year - Paul Lemmon (Terrigal)
- Coach of the Year - Tim Schofield (Terrigal)
- Junior Encouragement Award - Jack Waddell (Terrigal) & Riley Fitzsimmons (Avoca Beach)
- Sportsperson of the Year - Lachlan Tame (Avoca Beach)
*Pictured: Lachlan Tame, Avoca Beach
Mon 25 Nov 2013