SLSA International Training Opportunity
Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) is seeking the services of a SLSA Trainer (or Trainer/Assessor or Facilitator) to travel to Phuket in September or October 2013 to deliver surf lifesaving skills update for the Phuket Lifeguards.
The aim of the program is to deliver a surf lifesaving skills maintenance/update program that is based on the SLSA Bronze Medallion and consistent with Certificates of the International Life Saving Federation.
The plan is to work at different major beaches and train the lifeguards on-the-job in their workplace as they cannot leave the beach.
Location: Phuket, Thailand
Duration/Dates: During the period September to October 2013
Preferred duration is approximately 4 weeks
Departure and return dates to be negotiated.
Hosts: Phuket Lifeguard Club
- Return air travel Australia to Phuket
- Travel Insurance
- Hosted accommodation with a member of the Phuket Lifeguard Club or hotel or guest hotel
- Meals as provided by Hosts
- Basic travel allowance
What’s not included?:
- Wages – this is a volunteer opportunity for volunteers or staff
- Special meal requirements not normally available, telephone calls and personal spending
Essential qualifications held by the candidate include:
- Proficient SLSA Bronze Medallion
- Proficient Training Officer Bronze Medallion
- Proficient Senior (Apply) First Aid
Desirable qualifications held by the candidate include:
- Proficient Training Officer Apply First Aid
- Proficient Spinal Management Certificate
Download the application form now and return to:
Applications to be submitted by Sunday, 18 August 2013
Norman Farmer ESM,
General Manager Strategic Development,
Surf Life Saving Australia
Locked Bag 1010, Rosebery NSW 2018
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 02 9215 8180
Tue 6 Aug 2013