21 Apr 2023
Belrose based, with requirement to travel regionally within NSW / ACT
Join our iconic organisation & bring your First Aid training experience to help save lives.
Seeking a well-presented and professional First Aid Trainer with excellent communication skills to join our Commercial First Aid Training team.
What’s in it for you?
- Car, laptop, phone
- Regular professional development
- Supportive working environment within a positive and professional team
- Opportunity to travel regional NSW & ACT
- Diverse training opportunities
- Salary Packaging up to $15,900 per year to increase your net income
- Positive dynamic, purpose-driven culture
- Employee assistance program EAP
The Australian Lifesaving Academy NSW (ALA NSW) is the commercial First Aid Training arm of Surf Life Saving NSW (RTO ID: 90394) and is one of the fastest growing providers of accredited First Aid Training in NSW.
The ALA NSW delivers Nationally Recognised and WorkCover approved First Aid Training to thousands of people every year.
- Deliver quality First Aid skills in a professional manner to clients
- Review student assessments and ensure high standards of compliance
- Upkeep and maintenance of First Aid equipment
What you will bring:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver accredited and non-accredited training programs
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent
- Current First Aid qualifications
- Current Working with Children Check (WWC)
- Full Driver’s Licence
- Experience in First Aid, WHS or similar
- Flexibility and availability to travel within NSW & ACT and work occasional weekends as required
SLSNSW is an equal opportunity employer with commitment to safeguarding children and young people. The successful candidate for this role will be required to have a valid working with children check (WWC).
- Belrose based with requirement to travel regionally within NSW / ACT
- Full time position
How to apply:
- Visit Seek