18 Mar 2022
Belrose NSW & hybrid work option
Education sector experience and Account management?
As our Account Manager for the Education sector you will part of our sales team in a highly respected and well established Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Your purpose is to develop rapport with new and existing clients to identify and maximise sales opportunities within the Education Sector, for First Aid Training and equipment across NSW and ACT.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid work options
- Onsite parking
- Base salary + Super
- Salary Packaging up to $15,900 per year to increase your net income
- Competitive commission structure
- Positive dynamic, purpose driven culture
- A sales role that helps save lives
The Australian Lifesaving Academy NSW (ALA NSW) is the professional First Aid Training arm of Surf Life Saving NSW and is one of the fastest growing providers of accredited First Aid Training in NSW. The ALA NSW delivers Nationally Recognised First Aid Training tor thousands of people every year.
The person we seek will have knowledge of the Education sector be able to demonstrate a confident and positive attitude. You will possess great interpersonal skills which will add value, build customer loyalty and increase sales.
- Maintain and grow existing client accounts in the Education Sector
- Develop new business sales opportunities and provide excellent after sales support
- Achieve set sale targets and objectives
- Undertake administrative work and maintain CRM (Salesforce)
- High level of customer service delivery and an understanding of customer needs.
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and driven by success
- Previous experience using a CRM, Salesforce experience highly regarded.
Location: Surf Life Saving NSW Headquarters – Belrose + work from home
Position: Full time (Mon to Fri 8:30am – 5pm)
Closing date for applications: 18 March 2022
Surf Life Saving NSW is the state’s primary water safety and rescue organisation and one of the largest volunteer movements in the country. We support more than 77,000 members in 129 clubs to serve the community through the provision of beach patrol services, coastal emergency response, training and education, sports and junior development.
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.