12 Oct 2023
The role provides operational oversight and support to our Event Safety Service division. It ensures event services meet or exceed contract obligations with clients/partner.
What’s in for you?
- Competitive salary
- Incentive plan
- Fully maintained Motor Vehicle and phone
- Salary packaging of living expenses to increase net income
- Supportive working environment within a positive and professional team
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program (EAP)
- Develop and maintain a proficient and professional event safety team inline with established policies and procedures.
- Identify and escalate staffing issues or hazards to management in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate data collection for reporting and make relevant recommendations.
- Update and maintain accurate rostering & database
- Assist with ‘seasonal’ media releases and/or public relations communications.
- Assist in the annual recruitment, testing, employee file maintenance, and staff induction process.
- Deliver face to face and virtual training and/or assessment services in emergency management.
- Keep up with emerging trends and advances in emergency management and attend training sessions, workshops and conferences as needed
- Develop and maintain all requirements relevant to the successful delivery of Paramedical Event Safety Services, and maintain drug registers and approvals
- Ensure contract/event reports are finalised and delivered within agreed deadlines and prepare all post event/contract report
- Experience and technical knowledge of water safety, first aid or aquatic industry roles.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including public speaking and relationship management skills
- Ability to make sound judgment, demonstrate sensitivity, creativity in response to changing needs and situations;
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including outside of normal working hours and ability and willingness to travel when required;
- Unrestricted Motor Vehicle Licence required;
- A background within Surf Life Saving and / or understanding of Lifeguard procedures, practices and policies (Desirable)
Main Location: Belrose and event sites as required
Position: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
How to apply:
- Via Seek