12 Oct 2023
The Business Coordinator provides high quality support and business development to the Australian Lifeguard Service (ALS) and Australian Event Safety Service (AESS) divisions of Surf Life Saving NSW.
What’s in for you?
- Competitive salary
- Incentive plan
- A fully maintained Motor Vehicle and phone
- Salary packaging to maximise your net income
- Supportive working environment within a positive and professional team
- Confidential 24-hour wellness support via our employee assistance program (EAP)
- Respond to new business enquiries, and seek business development opportunities with new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure commercial contractual requirements are met and partners are highly satisfied
- Coordinate, conduct, and participate in business promotions, campaigns, events and trade displays
- Identify opportunities to improve current services and to provide new services
- Oversee the development and preparation of Tenders and Submissions
- Assist management to ensure both business units are working effectively to achieve business goals
- Coordinate the Quality Management System, Safety Management, and Environmental Certifications and ensuring all current external certifications are up-to-date.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and regular monitoring of budgets
- Keep abreast of community issues and current and emerging trends with the lifeguard and event industry
- Develop and maintain all requirements relevant to the successful delivery of Paramedical Event Safety Services;
- Ensure all relevant regulatory requirements are known and met with respect to maintenance of drug registers and approvals.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and provide recommendations.
- Experience in a similar business development and support role
- Sales focused and demonstrated experience with driving positive business growth
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed set targets
- Well-developed analytical and time management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation, report writing and relationship management skills
- Enthusiastic and people orientated
- Ability to make sound judgment, demonstrate sensitivity, creativity in response to changing needs and situations;
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including outside of normal working hours and ability and willingness to travel when required;
- Unrestricted Motor Vehicle Licence required;
- A background within Surf Life Saving and / or understanding of Lifeguard procedures, practices and policies (Desirable)
Main Location: Belrose and event sites as required
Position: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
How to apply:
- Via Seek