4 Oct 2023
Far South Coast
A part time opportunity to work for a highly respected and iconic Australian organisation Surf Life Saving NSW.
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Administrative Support Coordinator to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of our organisation. Your key responsibilities will include collating reports, managing communications, handling education paperwork, maintaining records, administering meetings, and ensuring compliance with regulations and policies.
- Collate Reports: Gather data for reports ensuring accuracy and completeness to deliver on time for management and stakeholders.
- Manage Communications: Maintain effective communication channels within the organisation, ensuring timely dissemination of information to relevant stakeholders. Assist in delivering communications to external audiences as required.
- Education Paperwork: Access and prepare necessary paperwork and resources for training and education programs. Assist stakeholders to access materials and updates as required. Ensure all documentation is organised and up-to-date.
- Record Maintenance: Maintain accurate and up-to-date physical and electronic records. Ensure accurate filing and documentation of important information and easy retrieval when required.
- Meeting Administration: Coordinate and administer meetings, including scheduling, preparing agendas, and distributing meeting materials. Take minutes, prepare meeting summaries, and follow up on action items.
- Compliance: Assist in ensuring compliance with regulations and organisational policies. Help in the lodgement of compliancy documents, monitor and track compliance requirements, and assist in the development and implementation of compliance procedures.
- Proven experience in administrative support roles.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using office software and tools (e.g., MS Office Suite).
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Knowledge of compliance procedures and regulations is a plus.
An understanding of Surf Life Saving and Not for Profit organisations would be an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- Part time opportunity with flexibility on days worked
- Work from Home and attend meetings virtually
- Salary packaging options to increase your net income
- Employee Assistance program
- Work with a passionate volunteer group in an iconic organisation.
Location: Work from Home – NSW Far South Coast
Position: Permanent Part Time – 20 hours per week – days to be negotiated.
How to apply
- Via Seek