31 Aug 2023
Work in a highly respected and iconic Australian organisation!
With the opportunity to use your administrative skills to support our Clubs and in turn support our lifesavers on the beach.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time position or 4 days considered.
- Job share opportunity
- flexible hours considered for the right candidate
- WFH 2 days per week
- Loads of variety
- Work with a passionate volunteer group in an iconic organisation
- Salary Packaging ($15,900) to increase your net pay
- Free Employee Assistance Program EAP
As our Branch Administration Officer, you will provide high quality administrative assistance and support to the Branch Executive Committee and Clubs within the Illawarra Branch in order to achieve the goals and objectives of the Branch and SLSNSW.
- Branch administration:
- assisting with financial payments, receipts and reporting.
- communications, mail outs/ social media
- building relationships with the local community
- Training and education support:
- processing assessment requests for Awards
- supporting trainers with preparing course paperwork and resources
- assisting to co-ordinate courses
- monitoring the progress of endorsements
- Lifesaving and support operations:
- assisting in rostering of staff
- coordinating gear and equipment grants
- maintaining Branch records
- liaising for maintenance of assets
- Meetings and events:
- developing a calendar for Branch activities
- preparing Agendas and Minutes
- coordinating Award ceremonies
- co-ordinating Branch AGM and Council meetings
- Club administration assistance:
- providing support for access to resources,
- lodgement of compliancy documents
- other day to day admin support as required
Essential skills required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well-developed oral and written communications skills (including presentation and report writing) and the ability to communicate to stakeholders at any level
- Proven ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Social Media experience
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and multi task
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel (within the branch and occasionally to SLSNSW HQ) when required and an unrestricted Motor Vehicle Licence
- Proven ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work out of business hours (with time in lieu offered).
An understanding of Surf Life Saving and Not for Profit organisations would be an advantage.
Position: Full time, Job Share opportunity
How to apply