28 Jul 2023
Surf Life Saving Sydney Northern Beaches Office
A flexible Full Time or Part Time opportunity with a highly respected and iconic Australian organisation. You will have the opportunity to use your customer service, communication and administrative skills to support our Club and in turn support our lifesavers on the beach.
Applicants wanting school hours and school holiday flexibility encouraged to apply.
- Branch Administration including collating reports, ensuring that Branch communication channels are maintained and accurate, maintenance of databases, assisting with the delivery of communications to external audiences as required and amending key documents.
- Member Support & Enquiry including phone and email customer service and general enquiry, assistance with club lodgement of documentation and member attendance at events & training courses. Providing support to personnel through accessing and preparing course paperwork, resources and general updates and assisting with the coordination of Branch run courses.
- Club Administration Assistance including the lodgement of compliancy documents, membership administration, organising annual training, coordinating club orders and other day to day administrative and general office support.
Essential skills required
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Well-developed oral and written communications skills (including presentation and report writing) and the ability to communicate to stakeholders at any level;
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, especially within a small office environment;
- Excellent computer skills in a number of Microsoft Office applications;
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude;
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and multitask;
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels;
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality;
- Excellent organisational skills with a willingness and “Can do” attitude.
- Unrestricted Motor Vehicle Licence;
- Proven ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
An understanding of Surf Life Saving and Not for Profit organisations would be an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility with work hours and days
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your net income
- Free access to an Employee Assistance Program for Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Work with a passionate volunteer group in an iconic organisation.
- Flexibility offered during school holidays
Location: Sydney Northern Beaches – Branch Office, Warriewood
- Full time or part time
- Candidates wanting school hours and school holiday flexibility encouraged to apply
How to apply
- Visit Seek and attach a covering letter and updated resume