30 Jun 2023
The Australian Lifesaving Academy NSW (ALA NSW) is the commercial First Aid Training arm of Surf Life Saving NSW (RTO ID: 90394) and is one of the fastest growing providers of accredited First Aid Training in NSW delivering nationally recognised and WorkCover approved First Aid Training to thousands of people every year.
If you are a well-presented, professional First Aid Trainer why not join our casual training team to deliver face to face and online First Aid training in a variety of industries and locations.
Opportunity and Benefits:
- Variety of hours, industry and locations
- Travel reimbursement
- Industry engagement opportunities to maintain Cert IV qualifications.
- Annual Trainer Conference and professional development opportunites
- Deliver professional, quality, face to face and online First Aid training to clients;
- Review student assessments and ensure high standards of compliance;
- Upkeep and maintenance of First Aid equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver accredited and non-accredited training programs
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent; essential.
- Current First Aid qualifications
- Current Working with Children Check (WWC) or willingness to obtain
- Experience in First Aid, WHS or similar;
- Confidence using technology to deliver courses virtually
- Own vehicle and current unrestricted Drivers Licence
SLSNSW is an equal opportunity employer with commitment to safeguarding children and young people. The successful candidate for this role will be required to have a valid working with children check (WWC) and proof of Covid-19 vaccination status. (Note: client sites may require proof of Covid-19 vaccination status under current Public Health Orders).
How to apply: via Seek
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria and reside in or around the ACT area will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.