4 Dec 2023
This role involves assisting Central Coast Clubs with development, membership recruitment, sustainability, and compliance by working with various stakeholders, managing feedback and promoting best practice.
What’s in for you?
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary Packaging to increase your net income
- Work with a passionate volunteer group in an iconic organisation.
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program (EAP)
- Support clubs in carrying out health checks and development plans
- Update Clubs about changes and new initiatives within the Branch and the broader SLSNSW network.
- Assist in the creation, distribution, and utilisation of Club Sustainability Reports
- Ensure clubs meet their annual compliance obligations and help them maintain and develop resources to support program delivery and branch objectives
- Assist with the induction of key volunteers
- Identify and support member recognition programs and awards.
- Seek out Club’s best practice programs and initiatives and promote them through relevant communication channels.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with community partners, volunteers and paid personnel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including skills in presentations, report and document writing.
- Strong relationship building and management skills with internal & external stakeholders
- Experience and demonstrated success in delivering projects against a plan
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Sound computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Flexible approach to work hours – must be willing to work weekends and non-traditional work hours.
Location: Tuggerah / Work from home
Position: Full time
How to apply:
- Visit Seek