31 May 2022
Fantastic opportunity to work in a highly respected and iconic Australian organisation.
As our Community Education Administration Officer, you will be responsible for supporting and assisting with all major community education events and programs. The person we seek will play a vital role in providing support across the whole team to ensure the smooth running of community education programs and community events.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Onsite parking
- Base salary + Salary Packaging to increase your net income + Super
- Fun collaborative team
- Positive dynamic, purpose driven culture
- Overseeing enquiries and bookings
- Event organisation and liaison
- Casual team and volunteer team rostering
- Resource management
- General administration
Essential skills required:
- High level experience in administrative duties and dealing with online and phone enquiries
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Experience in event planning and strong organization skills (logistical)
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with coordinating rosters
- Event or program development experience with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
- Proven reliability and punctuality
- Personal attributes of flexibility, positivity, energy, and self-motivation;
- Sound administration, accuracy, attention to detail and time management skills
- Intermediate PC Skills (Word, PowerPoint);
- Working with Children’s Check verification number (employment, not volunteer).
Location: Surf Life Saving NSW Headquarters – Belrose
Position: Contract until April 2023 with possible further 2 year extension
Full Time preferred however Part time (4 days) considered
How to apply
- Send a current resume and cover letter
- Visit Seek to view the full advertisement
Surf Life Saving NSW is the state’s primary water safety and rescue organisation and one of the largest volunteer movements in the country. We support more than 77,000 members in 129 clubs to serve the community through the provision of beach patrol services, coastal emergency response, training and education, sports and junior development.
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.