6 Nov 2023
Belrose NSW & hybrid work option
Assist Surf Life Saving clubs & branches to investigate and resolve complaints as matters arise and provide proactive training and advice as required.
This role would ideally suit someone with a HR, Legal or Police background wanting to scale back.
The role is open to permanent part time hours or could be on a retainer basis to suit the preferred candidate.
What’s in for you?
- Part time opportunity
- hybrid working from home and our Belrose head office.
- Supportive working environment within a positive and professional team
- Support a dedicated For Purpose iconic organisation
- Salary packaging to increase your net income
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program (EAP)
- triage and assign complaints via the complaints portal or directly via other channels.
- Trouble shoot issues
- Advise and assist clubs on correct and appropriate approaches to managing complaints as per policy and procedures
- Pro-actively check-in on live cases to ensure timely and appropriate conclusion
- Advise & source complaints & Investigaton resources as required
- Assist relevant club stakeholders with training and resources in best practice to resolve complaints
- Assist to deliver face to face or virtual workshops or clubs
- Identify where complaints need to be escalated
- Undertake the role of investigator where required
- Ensure the efficient and timely resolution of all complaints adhering to internal procedures.
- Liaise with SLSNSW’s internal legal counsel where required
- Liaise and manage complainants, respondents and other stakeholders respectfully and confidentially for each complaint
Skills & Experience Required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience with Human Resources, Legal, dispute resolution
- extensive experience working within a policy and procedurally regulated environment.
- Strong administration skills
- flexible approach to work hours
- Strong Interpersonal, relationship building & negotiation skills with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills.
- Current drivers licence
- Knowledge of or current/ previous involvement in Surf Life Saving an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, who can take ownership of tasks and deliver results. This position requires a proactive approach to resolving complaints and educating clubs. Previous experience working with members and volunteers would be advantageous as would an understanding of Surf Life Saving.
- Location: WFH/ Hybrid at Belrose head office
- Position: 2.5 days per week – flexible with hours and day
How to apply
- via Seek