31 Mar 2022
Belrose NSW & hybrid work option
Want to play a significant role to improve and expand our digital space?
The Community Education team at Surf Life Saving NSW is in the midst of a brand-new digital presence with the launch of a number of new and exciting digital projects and programs. This is a brand-new role to support this ever-growing space and the person in this role will play a vital role in supporting all digital programs and projects currently active and those soon to launch.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Onsite parking
- Base salary + Salary Packaging to increase your net income + Super
- Company car and phone
- Fun collaborative team
- Positive dynamic, purpose driven culture
- Supporting all digital programs and projects
- Support the implementation into the community
- Improve and expand on the digital space
Essential skills required:
- High level of experience and confidence with digital technologies.
- Experience with setting up and running video conferencing equipment, and/or Virtual Reality setups.
- Knowledge or experience with learning management systems and/or WordPress.
- Knowledge or experience running livestreams and/or using GoPro equipment.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
- Proven reliability and punctuality
- Personal attributes of flexibility, positivity, energy, and self-motivation;
- Sound administration, accuracy, attention to detail and time management skills
- Intermediate PC Skills (Word, PowerPoint);
- Working with Children’s Check verification number (employment, not volunteer).
Location: Surf Life Saving NSW Headquarters – Belrose
Position: Full time preferred however Part time (4 days) considered
How to apply:
- Send a current resume and cover letter
- Visit our website to view the full position description www.surflifesaving.com.au/get-involved/work-for-us
Surf Life Saving NSW is the state’s primary water safety and rescue organisation and one of the largest volunteer movements in the country. We support more than 77,000 members in 129 clubs to serve the community through the provision of beach patrol services, coastal emergency response, training and education, sports and junior development.
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.