15 Jul 2022
ACT & Surrounds
The Australian Lifesaving Academy NSW are seeking expressions of interest from well-presented and professional First Aid Trainers to join our commercial First Aid Training team to deliver face to face and online First Aid training in the ACT.
The Australian Lifesaving Academy NSW (ALA NSW) is the commercial First Aid Training arm of Surf Life Saving NSW (RTO ID: 90394) and is one of the fastest growing providers of accredited First Aid Training in NSW.
The ALA NSW delivers Nationally Recognised and WorkCover approved First Aid Training to thousands of people every year.
About this opportunity:
- Deliver quality face to face and online First Aid training in a professional manner to clients;
- Review student assessments and ensure high standards of compliance;
- Upkeep and maintenance of First Aid equipment.
What you will bring:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver accredited and non-accredited training programs
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent;
- Current First Aid qualifications
- Current Working with Children Check (WWC)
- Experience in First Aid, WHS or similar;
- Confidence using technology to deliver courses virtually
- Own vehicle and current unrestricted Drivers Licence
SLSNSW is an equal opportunity employer with commitment to safeguarding children and young people. The successful candidate for this role will be required to have a valid working with children check (WWC) and proof of Covid-19 vaccination status. (Note: client sites may require proof of Covid-19 vaccination status under current Public Health Orders).
Location: ACT & surrounds
How to apply: Visit Seek to view the full position criteria
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria and reside in or around the ACT area will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.