22 Mar 2022
Belrose NSW & hybrid work option
The Australian Lifesaving Academy NSW are seeking expressions of interest from well-presented and professional First Aid Trainers to join our commercial First Aid Training team to deliver face to face and online First Aid training in the ACT.
The Australian Lifesaving Academy NSW (ALA NSW) is the commercial First Aid Training arm of Surf Life Saving NSW (RTO ID: 90394) and is one of the fastest growing providers of accredited First Aid Training in NSW.
The ALA NSW delivers Nationally Recognised and WorkCover approved First Aid Training to thousands of people every year.
About this opportunity:
- Deliver quality face to face and online First Aid training in a professional manner to clients;
- Review student assessments and ensure high standards of compliance;
- Upkeep and maintenance of First Aid equipment.
What you will bring:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver accredited and non-accredited training programs
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent;
- Current First Aid qualifications
- Current Working with Children Check (WWC)
- Experience in First Aid, WHS or similar;
- Confidence using technology to deliver courses virtually
- Own vehicle and current unrestricted Drivers Licence
SLSNSW is an equal opportunity employer with commitment to safeguarding children and young people. The successful candidate for this role will be required to have a valid working with children check (WWC) and proof of Covid-19 vaccination status.(Note: client sites may require proof of Covid-19 vaccination status under current Public Health Orders).
How to apply
- Click APPLY or visit our website – www.surflifesaving.com.au/get-involved/work-for-us to review the position description
- Send through a current copy of your resume and cover letter
Surf Life Saving NSW is the state’s primary water safety and rescue organisation and one of the largest volunteer movements in the country. We support more than 77,000 members in 129 clubs to serve the community through the provision of beach patrol services, coastal emergency response, training and education, sports and junior development.
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.