10 Jun 2022
Join our Communications and Partnerships team at Surf Life Saving NSW in this Graphic Designer position in a part time, contract role.
Located in our lovely modern Belrose Head Office on the Northern Beaches with a hybrid, flexible approach to work from home within a great team
About the role
Using your ability to think quickly and creatively, you will make the most of your design skills to visually convey key concepts, formulate ideas and respond to direction from the Senior Graphic Designer to produce a range of material for online, digital and print environments.
This is a great opportunity for you to expand on your design skills under direction, to produce a diverse range of material, while enjoying the flexibility of part time hours and flexible work arrangements.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Salary packaging to increase your net pay
- Positive dynamic, purpose driven culture
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lovely bush location and outlook
- Great staff facilities and excellent team
What You Need to Succeed
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite with expertise in InDesign
- Experience in designing material for print and digital
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with close attention to detail and accuracy
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or closely related field
- Proven experience in a Graphic Design role, 2+ years experience preferred.
Location: Surf Life Saving NSW Headquarters – Belrose (flexible work arrangements will be considered)
- Part time (3 days – hours negotiable)
- Contract role up to June 2023
How to apply:
- Visit Seek to submit a cover letter and current resume.
- Examples of recent design work is encouraged.
Surf Life Saving NSW is the state’s primary water safety and rescue organisation and one of the largest volunteer movements in the country. We support more than 77,000 members in 129 clubs to serve the community through the provision of beach patrol services, coastal emergency response, training and education, sports and junior development.
We thank you for your interest in working for SLSNSW. Only suitably experienced applicants who meet the required criteria will be contacted.