18 Aug 2022
MidCoast Local Government Area
The Australian Lifeguard Service (ALS) is seeking a Lifeguard Supervisor to join there team within the MidCoast LGA.
About this opportunity:
- Ensure the lifeguard service in the MidCoast Local Government Area (LGA) meets, or exceeds the obligations outlined in the contract
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Midcoast Lifeguards
- Serve as a liaison between the Lifeguards and the Lifeguard Operations Manager/ALS management team
- Supervise the maintenance and minor repair of equipment
What Will You Bring?
- Necessary qualifications including: SLSA Bronze Medallion/Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue), SLSA Gold Medallion or Certificate III in Public Safety (Aquatic Search & Rescue), Advanced Resuscitation Techniques, Provide First Aid, Silver Medallion Beach Management, Silver Medallion Aquatic Rescue
- Substantial experience and technical knowledge of lifeguarding or similar public safety roles
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- An understanding of Surf Life Saving procedures, practices and policies
- A current unrestricted Motor Vehicle Drivers Licence
How to Apply:
- Email your resume & cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the position description below for more information and full details on this position.