21 Aug 2022
Live close to Belrose and happy to work the odd day here and there?
Be the first point of contact with callers and visitors to the SLSNSW headquarters located at Belrose in a beautiful bushland setting. This exciting opportunity is to assist us with reception relief on an ad hoc basis. You will focus on the front desk reception duties; however, this role may include providing ad hoc administrative support for the broader team.
What we can offer you:
Opportunity to work close to home in modern, light filled refurbished offices and in a relaxed and sociable environment.
Our Ideal candidate will:
- Live locally or close to Belrose
- Have previous reception/administration experience;
- Be flexible to offer reception coverage on an ad hoc
- Have a positive “can do” attitude;
- Availability to work at short notice (1 day)
- Availability to cover for regular Receptionists when on leave for a full week
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional personal presentation and a warm, friendly disposition
- You will be enthusiastic, bright with a proactive attitude to assist the team where you can
- Experience organising couriers
Location: Surf Life Saving NSW Headquarters – Belrose
How to apply
- Click APPLY on Seek
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria and reside in or around the Belrose area will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.