4 Jan 2022
Sydney Northern Beaches
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high performing and iconic Australian NFP organisation.
Some of the duties will include:
- Deliver quality assurance related initiatives including undertaking internal process audits
- Develop and implement a robust resource management framework.
- Implement a validation schedule ensuring all training products on scope are validated within the review cycle.
- Coordinate and oversee the delivery of special learning projects and initiatives.
Essential qualification & experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience in quality management gained from an RTO/VET related environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as operating autonomously;
- Confidence to liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and structured approach to delivering project outcomes;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and multi task.
About the role:
You’re enthusiastic, passionate, self-motivated, innovative, process driven and solutions focused. Your industry experience coupled with comprehensive understanding of RTO/VET requirements and your ability to be forward thinking in a fast-paced environment will be key to your success in this role.
- Competitive salary (FTE pro-rated to reflect part-time hours worked)
- Salary packaging and novated car leasing options
- Free access to onsite parking
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment within a positive and professional team
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program (EAP)
Location: Northern Beaches, Belrose Head Office
Position: Permanent Part Time (22.50 hours per week)
How to apply
- Review the position description
- Send through a current copy of your resume and cover letter
Surf Life Saving NSW is the state’s primary water safety and rescue organisation and one of the largest volunteer movements in the country. We support more than 77,000 members in 129 clubs to serve the community through the provision of beach patrol services, coastal emergency response, training and education, sports and junior development.
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.