11 Feb 2022
We are seeking an experienced administrator to join our enthusiastic team at Surf Life Saving NSW. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high performing and iconic organisation.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary packaging
- Vibrant, positive culture
- Onsite parking available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work in large modern, light filled refurbished offices with lovely bush outlook
- Weekly fruit, biscuits and regular BBQ’s & morning teas
Reporting to the Training & Education Manager, you will join a busy and motivated team assisting with the administration of SLSNSW awards, certificates, licences and other internal processes. We will provide the right person with a supportive working environment with opportunities to learn and excel.
Some of the duties will include:
- Administering SLSNSW training and education awards and the SLSNSW Membership Database
- Printing and distributing member awards, licences and certificates
- Managing stock levels as required
- Managing incoming calls and email inbox with a high level of customer service
- Working cooperatively within a team, exchanging information and assisting other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes
Essential Qualification and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in an office administration and/or customer service role
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and multi task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as operating autonomously
- An understanding of the volunteer environment and/or knowledge of the Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector
- Previous experience in an Education/RTO environment
- Availability to commence February
- Location: Northern Beaches, Belrose Head Office
- Position: Part Time (2 days per week)
How to apply:
- APPLY below or see the attached position description
- Send through a current copy of your resume and cover letter
Surf Life Saving NSW is the state’s primary water safety and rescue organisation and one of the largest volunteer movements in the country. We support more than 77,000 members in 129 clubs to serve the community through the provision of beach patrol services, coastal emergency response, training and education, sports and junior development.
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.