20 Dec 2023
WANT TO WORK AT SYDNEY’s BRAND NEW SURF PARK?
An exciting opportunity is available within our Aquatics Team!
Do you love the water? Are you a hands-on, solution focused leader?
• It’s never been a more exciting time to join this brand new team!
• Deliver superior customer and team experiences in a world class environment
• Opportunity to grow this role and make it your own
The Aquatics Manager will oversee the day-to-day of the aquatics team, managing Lagoon Team Leaders, Lifeguards and Surf Guides and ensure a balance between safety and exceptional customer experience. This is a hands-on role where you will be managing rosters, administration of the team, be the primary contact for the aquatics staff and when required be a core part of the on-deck lifeguard team.
The Aquatics Manager is an essential component in delivering operational safety, compliance, programs and driving a strong customer and team experience.
• Pool Lifeguard
• First Aid (HLTAID011)
• Working with children check (WWC)
• Certificate IV or Diploma in one of the following: Business, Training and Assessment, Health or Operations related.
• Minimum of 2-3 years comparable experience in lifeguarding and or facility operations is essential.
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on culture in an emerging industry.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- A commitment to innovation and continuous improvement.
- Be part of a great team
- Surf before or after work (space permitting)
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Visit the website and apply. We can’t wait to meet you!