29 Apr 2022
Belrose NSW & hybrid work option
Be part of a high performing and iconic organisation!
Help drive change in one of NSWs peak volunteer organisations and support membership growth and retention at Surf Life Saving NSW.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- Onsite parking
- Eligible for Salary Packaging ($15,900) to increase your net pay
- Fun collaborative team
- Lovely bush location and outlook
Some of the duties will include:
- Work to understand the membership journey and deliver resources and communications aligned to the 2021-2024 Strategic Plan
- Coordinating annual Member Exit and Satisfaction Surveys
- Mapping the member journey and identifying key projects to support positive member experiences
- Reviewing, refining and promoting recruitment and retention initiatives
Essential Qualification and Experience Required
- An understanding of the volunteer lifecycle, including recruitment, induction and retention strategies
- Experience in developing a wide range of written resources and communications
- Experience in project coordination
- An ability to prioritise competing demands and demonstrated attention to detail
*An understanding of inclusion / inclusive practices would be an advantage.
- Location: Northern Beaches, Belrose Head Office & Hybrid work option (min 3 days at Head Office)
- Position: Full Time
How to apply
- Send a current resume and cover letter
- Visit Seek
Surf Life Saving NSW is the state’s primary water safety and rescue organisation and one of the largest volunteer movements in the country. We support more than 77,000 members in 129 clubs to serve the community through the provision of beach patrol services, coastal emergency response, training and education, sports and junior development.
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.