16 Apr 2022
Belrose NSW & hybrid work option
Work with an Iconic Aussie sporting organisation, supporting membership projects, member recognition and youth engagement.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high performing and iconic organisation. We will provide the right person with a supportive and flexible working environment with support to drive change in one of NSWs peak volunteer organisations.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Loads of variety
- Salary Packaging (FBT) to increase your net income
- Hybrid working option
- Onsite parking,
- Offices with bush outlook
- Modern bright facilities with excellent staff amenities
- Free Employee Assistance Program EAP
- weekly fruit, biscuits, BBQs and morning teas
Some of the duties will include:
- Coordinate our Awards of Excellence and other recognitions
- Offer excellence customer service to existing and potential members.
- Maintain resources and offer support for Junior Activities in NSW.
- Coordinate external award nominations for SLSNSW members and the SLSNSW Awards of Excellence.
- Coordinate the Youth Development Programs (eg Junior Lifesaver of the Year, Youth Opportunity Makers Workshop).
- Support the delivery of inclusive nippers including the delivery of the Inclusive State Championships.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in developing a wide range of written resources, including content for publications, websites and e-communications.
- Experience in project coordination.
- An ability to prioritise competing demands
- High attention to detail.
- An understanding of inclusion / inclusive practices would be an advantage.
Location: Belrose, NSW & hybrid work option
Position: Fulltime – with option to work from home 2 days a week
More information and apply on Seek
Surf Life Saving NSW is the state’s primary water safety and rescue organisation and one of the largest volunteer movements in the country. We support more than 76,000 members in 129 clubs to serve the community through the provision of beach patrol services, coastal emergency response, training and education, sports and junior development.
Please note that only suitably experienced applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working with SLSNSW.