Surf Life Saving NSW is pleased to announce NSW team that will once again compete for the Youth Pathway Cup, at Sydney’s Newport Beach.
The Youth Pathway Cup offers the best under 14 and 15 athletes the chance to test their skills against the best in the country.
Each state will field a team to complete at the 2019 Youth Pathway Cup, with squads consisting of five male and five female athletes in each age group. Each are selected for their versatility on the sand and in the surf.
Interbranch Championship is the younger athletes main representative opportunity to prove their skills for state selection and secure their place into the Youth Pathways team.
For most of the team it will be their first time pulling on the sky blue surf cap to represent their state, against the rest of Australia.
The NSW Youth Pathway Cup team will go into camp on Tuesday 22 January 2019 with the competition to be held on January 24, alongside the Interstate Championships.
2019 NSW Youth Pathway Cup Team
- Mia Cracknell (Avoca Beach SLSC)
- Chelsea Jones (Bulli SLSC)
- Emelyn Wheeler (Terrigal SLSC)
- Katelynn Doyle (Newport SLSC)
- Kimberley Doyle (Newport SLSC)
- Joshua Gedz (Freshwater SLSC)
- Charlie Walker (Cooks Hill SLSC)
- Bailey Clues (Newport SLSC)
- Jake Morris (Newport SLSC)
- Mitchell Morris (Newport SLSC)
- Poppi Lever (MacMasters Beach SLSC)
- Lily OSullivan (Cudgen Headland SLSC)
- Lucy Flanagan (North Cronulla SLSC)
- Lily Finati (North Bondi SLSC)
- Holly Holmesby (Bulli SLSC)
- Daniel Chisholm (Swansea Belmont SLSC)
- Ryan Green (Terrigal SLSC)
- Lucas Ottaway (Bulli SLSC)
- Peter Thoroughgood (Elouera SLSC)
- Joel Piper (Newport SLSC)
- Head Coach; Rachelle King (Terrigal)
- Assistant Coach; Michael Gedz (Queenscliff)
- Assistant Coach; Thomas Simpson (Shelly Beach)
- Team Manager; Monique Williams (Cooks Hill)
Monday 17 December 2018